Thanks to the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, you can receive financial help in replacing your boiler. Partnering with Des Corr and Co., an SEAI registered and approved contractor, you can significantly reduce the cost of upgrading your boiler with an SEAI grant. You can receive €700 off your gas boiler replacement cost and it couldn't be easier to apply for.
How Do I Get A Grant For Gas Boiler Replacement?
Applying for the Better Energy Homes grant from SEAI is simple. Here's the 5 quick and easy steps to getting your boiler replaced with a grant:
- Give us a call on 01 6681935. We can let you know what grants you're eligible for and what information you'll need for your application.
- Complete your application at http://www.seai.ie/Grants/Better_energy_homes/
- We carry out your gas boiler installation.
- Get a BER assessment and send details to SEAI.
- Receive the SEAI grant directly into your bank account.
You can find more information on eligibility and other services covered under Better Energy Homes scheme here.
Combining the financial backing of SEAI and the trusted services of Des Corr and Co., your new boiler will be safely fitted and keeping your family warm on any rainy days ahead. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service and using our extensive industry experience to complete your boiler service, repair or replacement in a timely manner.